Aug 10, 2012

First Impression: Kiss Feather Light False Nails

Ok, so I went to the store today, and I got these falsed nails. They are from Kiss, and they are called FeatherLight. I got the Short length, but they are actually really long on my nails, so when I'm doing this again, I'll go for the Real Short option. So, under here you can see my nails as they were. They were super short, and not much fun at all.


Now, below you can see my nails after I put the fake ones on.
You can clearly tell they are superlong in comparison to my natural nails, and as I'm writing this I do struggle a little bit. I have only had them on for an hour though, so hopefully I'll get used to it. 
When bugged me, though, was that since the nails have a french-tip design, the light pink part was close to clear, and you could see my natural nails, as well as the glue through the false nails.


Here is the package. 
The set came with a manicure stick, pink nail glue and 24 nails in 12 sizes.


Because you could see though the nails I decided to paint them. 
The golden colour is Molten by Miners,
and the darker colour is Autumn Feathers by Lumene

Right hand.

Left hand.

Over all I do like them, but I did expect the "short" ones to be shorter, because for me these are long.
On the package it says it will last for 7 days, so we'll see. I'll be working on sunday, so time will tell.
An other thing is I am seariously considering to cut them down a bit, because I don't know how I can work with such long nails. Other than they are OK.
There were plenty of sizes to choose from, and they were easy to put on. 

As for the prize they were originally 99 NOK, but since the store had a 25% off all false nails-thing going on,   I got them for 74 NOK instead.

I do like these nails, but next time I will try to find a more opaque nail, and a shorter version.
Other than that they are worth the money, so unless they fall off during the next couple of days I will consider buying them again if they make this type in the "real short" option.

Thanks for reading guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment