Aug 18, 2012

My wants from Jeffrey Campbell!

Ok, so celebrity-designer Jeffrey Campbell has been really blown up and wellknown for his shoes the last half a year or so, so I wanted to show you what I would love to own from his line! 

The first one I will show you is the 99 Tie Spike. These are Urban Outfitters Exclusive, though, so it might be hard to find.They are totally awesome, though, and the fact that they are cheap - compared to in store in Norway (before tax, though, haha). They have free shipping on all orders over $50, and look how totally awesome they are! Retails for $178.00 at urbanoutfitters.com.


Next I'd love the regular 99 Tie too, just because they are a little lower and easier to walk in (I think) than the super tall Damsel's. Which I would also love to have, but I'm chosing to feature 99 Tie here because I think I would wear them more often because they are lower. 
Retails for $114.95 at SoleStruck.


Then - as everyone else - I would love to own the Lita. I'd like the spike, the regular "leather" black and OMG, maybe everyone, haha! Here are the Silver Spikes in what I think might be leather. Real or fake leather - I don't know. Retails for $189.95 at SoleStruck.com
EDIT: Until I can afford the real deal, I've gotten a knock-off from eBay for $26 + $10 shipping!



Then there is the regular black Lita with the wooden heel. You can clearly tell I perfer black shoes!
Retail from $159.95 at SoleStruck.com


I also really like Foxy, they look so cool, and they too I would like in Black with Silver Spikes.
I do doubt these would fit my feet though, peeptoes rarely work very well with my feet because of the shape.
Retails for $174.95 at SoleStruck.com

There are probably plenty more shoes from him I'd like, but I don't know if I'd wear them, so I'm not including them here. I'm talking about NightWalks which are really cool, but a shoes that might be hard to walk on, especially here where I live...

Which shoe(s) is/are your favourite(s) from Jeffrey Campbell?
From these included here or any other ones you've seen!

4 comments:

  1. I own the spiked lita and I aboslutely LOVE it. They are way easier to walk in than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried them at the store, but they only had a size 39 left, so I'm going back to try them when they get more sizes and styles in ! Where did you buy yours, online or in a store? =)

      Delete
    2. I purchased them in a store called Dope. It's in Copenhagen Denmark lol

      Delete
    3. How much did you pay for them?
      In store here they retail for 1700NOK at DNA shoes =)

      Delete