Dec 14, 2014

Review: NYC All Day Long Smooth Skin Foundation

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to review the foundation I've been using recently. It's a very cheepie foundation, and I bought mine in Gran Canaria in July 2013. I've had it for a year so I'm not trying to use it up and I ended up falling in love!


The NYC All Day Long Smooth Skin Foundation is a long wearing foundation that claims to last up to 14 hours. I have to say I've worn mine long than that and even then it's hanging in there. I usually put on my makeup around 7-7.30am and I wear it until I go to bed around 11pm.


This is what my face looked like this morning. Here I have on the NYC foundation as well as face primer, powder, blush, bronzer and highlighter.


Apart from the foundation it self I love the packaging! It has a pump, and it's not just that, it also pumps the foundation upwards in the bottle which means that you can use all of the product you get. As for the size of this it's slightly smaller than a regular foundation at 0.92 ounces instead of the usual 1 oz. Even so it's a super cheap foundation that I think everyone should try out!


Ignore the marks on the bottle, it's just were I was a while ago and I felt like marking it haha. 
My foundation is in the shade Classic Beige I think, and I'm pretty sure that was the lightest shade they  had. In Norway it was a little dark for me, but here in the Sunshine State it's pretty close to perfect!


And here's my face around 10 hours after I put it on. I hadn't done any touch ups so this is how it goes! If I find it again I will definetly repurchase this, but I haven't seen it in the US even though it seems it's avaliable in the UK. 

This foundation for me gets 5/5 stars! It's great packaging, great product and long lasting, doesn't break me out and it's dirt cheap. Absolutely perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment