Dec 9, 2014

Xmas Presents for Myself-Haul!

As I mentioned yesterday I've bought some makeup from Sephora, Target and Walgreens that I promised a haul on! I know for sure there will be another haul in not too long as I want a couple of the different things.


Okay, first off I got the Naked 2 Basics palette from Urban Decay. I'm considering getting the regular Naked 2 Palette as well but we'll see! I got the 2nd edition because I like the cool tones more than the warm of the original Naked Basics.

I also got the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden which is the skintone colored version. 


Some facestuff is obviously in my haul as well. Two cheapy items and two that are a little more expensive. the ELF Tone Correcting Powder which I've had and finished several off. I got the shade cool which is the one I've had every time I think.

I also got the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny which has been super hyped up online so I have to try it out! As you probably saw from my post yesterday I've hit pan on my ELF bronzer from the St. Lucia Duo. I'll probably do a review on it sooner or later. 

I also got the Microsmooth Baked Foundation from Sephora in Light Nude. I haven't tried it out at all yet, just the tester in the store, but I have high hopes.

And the MAC product is actually my first MAC blush ever! It's in the shade Immortal Flower and it's a satin finished peachy coral shade like most of my other blushes. I actually got this from the CCS for $14 on Black Friday.


My two other eye-products too. I had to try out the new BrowDrama from Maybelline. I got the shade Soft Brown which is the medium shade of the three avaliable. I have tried it out already, and it's alright, but the ball is kindof big. I'll need some practice with it, but I'm sure it'll be fine as soon as I get used to it.

Then I decided I would get yet another mascara. This time it's the Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. Haven't tried it yet, but the brush looks fine and the formula seems to be on the drier side which I perfer.


Okay, so the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer was a 100 point perk from Sephora. It's in the shade Nude and I haven't tried it out yet, but I hope it's the right color. It was the only color they had to give away anyways. It's actually a really good sample too at half an ounce!

And so picked up a few other ones that I've been wanting to try. I picked up N1 in True Match in case anyone is wondering. It is also the lightest shade of the three. I haven't tried them yet except as swatches that you can find on my instagram @chrisbeeblack. I'll let you know as soon as I do!

A sidenote too, btw; most of the items I'm buying are staying new and (fairly) untouched until I get back to Europe in Febuary. The plan is to get some reviews going eventually at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment