Nov 28, 2011

Review: Pierre René Single Eyeshadows

I have 12 of these, so hopefully I'll be able to give you a nice review on these!'

Here they are, randomly spread out on my table, haha!

Here is the packaging. It's very small and vary compact, and you don't get extra packaging because of the sponge-tip. It is very neetly put on the lid and it what makes it stick on the packaging. I quite like it, the only thing is that the sponge-applicator is a bit stiff, but I don't use it, so it doesn't really bother me.

Here is the back. It says the finnish of the eyeshadow, in this case pearl, the number, weight, the companies website and so on. One thing I find strange is that it says "made in Italy" the adress is Paris, France, while it also says Malmö, Sweden. And as the last confusing thing; on the website you can choose between two languages; English. And Polish. Confusing.

Here are all the colours again. L - R.
Top: no. 16, 33, 40, 47, 72, 10
Bottom: no. 58, 15, 38, 06, 07, 08

I also took some close-ups:
Top: 16, 33, 40
Bottom: 58, 15, 38

Top: 47, 72, 10
Bottom: 06, 07, 08

Here are the swatches. As you can tell I have two matte shades; the 5th shade on the top row and the 1st on the bottom row. They are less pigmented that the rest, but the swatches are taken without a base or anything, so they would be more pigmented if you used one. The rest of them are pearl-shades, but Pierre René's also got metallic shades and I think another one too.

They are very pigmented when packed on with a brush and they are also pretty cheap, at least after Norwegian Standards. I paid 39 NOK for each, but there's a 3 of 99 option too so you can get them for a bit cheaper each if you do that. I really like these, and shade no 38 which is the golden orange shade looks wonderful with my blue eyes, it makes them pop!

After all very good shades and very nice pigmentation. They can be a little crumbly but I do not care at all.
Awesome, highly reccomended!

I will do a few looks with these to show you, but I don't have the time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment