Nov 20, 2011

3 year anniversary!

Hi guys! 

Today is my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend! I can't believe it's been that long, I mean, time really passes by! As you know, we went to the movies on friday, but today, we're going to a restaurant called Torino to celebrate. It's going to be so nice. 

Here's the ring I got for out anniversary last year. The stones look black in the picture, 
but in reality, and in the right lighting they've got a red sheen to them. So pretty, hihi!


Unfortunatly, my camera decided to let it's battery die, so I wasn't able to take any pictures on friday, and I wont be able to do that today either which really sucks. I was also planning to film a tutorial for the look I'm going and maybe an OOTD, but now I can't...

As my camera died, I have to use picture from last year. 
This is taken excactly a year ago today!

An other thing I was planning to do today was to film a tag. I just got tagged by Nina2011 on youtube to do the "Would you rather TAG" for 2011, so obviously I have to do it, haha!

Anyways, now I wont go on about this weekend anymore, I don't wanna scare you off with my love-talk, but I'm afraid Cupid's arrow is stuck!

I'll see you later, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment