Nov 25, 2011

I got a blog-award!

My good friend KlayerD from My Make Up Life nominated me for this award, and when you get nominated, you are supposed to Link to the person who nominated you, which I did in the names above, share 7 facts about yourselves and nominate up to 15 other bloggers.

1. My parents are divorced, and they've been for 10 years now.
2. I have 4 cats named Monica, Turbo, Buster and Tora, and my dad also has a dog named Ingvild. I'll put pictures at the end of the post if you want to see them.
3. I have a boyfriend, his name is Julio and he's a Chileno. We've been together for 3 years and a few days.
4. My boyfriend told me to say "I have a very annoying little brother" He's 15 and hit puberty hard.
5. I'm in 12th grade and gradulate next year.
6. I'm not a lonely person and I have a lot of friends, but for some reason, I've never been able to find friends in my classes at school.
7. I have lots of friends abroad. Agnethe in Holland, Cindy (not her real name) in South-Korea, Lacy in America, Claire in Scotland and a lot of others. I love to travel so it suits me nicely!

Next I'm going to nominate up to 15 bloggers. I don't think I have 15, but we'll see.
5. Rose Shock (Soumi, but some reviews and tutorials in English)
7. Lingluannini (chinese, but awesome pictures of her transformations)

That was all the people I had for this time, and I might do another post about beauty-bloggers like THIS ONE in the future if you want one!

Tora

Buster

 Turbo

Monica

Ingvild (old picture, she's a bit bigger now.)

2 comments:

  1. omg i love your dogg :D :D soo cute :D thanks for nominating me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyna: Thank you :D and you're welcome ^^

    ReplyDelete