Nov 18, 2011

FOTD - Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1

Hey, hey!
Tonight I'll be going to the Twilight Breaking Dawn Premiere, and I can't wait. I read two reviews on the movie, and seriously, it got a 2 on the dice. I hope the movie is still good.. But, ofcourse, Eclipse got 2 or 3 too, and I liked it, so hopefully I'll like this one too! Obviously, Twight is, mainly about vampires... And Bella, but I mean... you know! I chose to do a very "vampy" look for today, and I used the Wet & Wild Comfort Zone palette which looks like this:


For the look I used the left browbone shade for my browbone, the darkest definer (left) for my crease, and the green duochrome (right definer) for my lid. You can't really tell that well in the pictures, but I'll try to get some new ones, I was in a bit of a hurry before I left to school...

 Here is a close up. It is kind of washed out, though. The makeup is a bit darker than it appears in the picture.

Here you can see my whole face. I used all of the products from my project 15 pan except the tinted moisturizer and the nivea setting powder. Obviously I can't use both a foundation and a tinted moisturizer and two setting powders at a time.. Or, I could, but that would just be too timeconsuming..

Are you going to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1?


No comments:

Post a Comment