Nov 17, 2011

Review: TCW Get Lit Silk Bronzer

Just for the title's sake I storted down the name, the full name of the brand is The Color Workshop, and it says Get Lit Silk Bronzer on the front, but it says highlighting cream on the back, so I guess you can use it as both? 
  1. I like to blend this in with my foundation for a bit of a glow. This is very settle, so you can use this everyday if you wanted too, even when you're at your palest.
You can see the bottle to your right, and if you can see, the picture is a little bit blurry, it contains 0.61 fl oz, or 18 ml of product, which is a very nice amout. I don't know how much this cost though, I got it as a Christmas-gift.

The colour of this is a very pretty bronzy shade with some shimmer in it. The shimmers are, as I mentioned, very settle, so it can be used as a highlight, or mixed in with your foundation to give a nice glow.


For some reason my camera did not want to focus, but I think the pictures are reasonable.
Anyways, on the left you can see the shade applied to the back of my hand directly from the applicator, while it's blended on the right. A little does go a very long way with this though, so be careful not to apply to much!

Here's the applicator, it's just a small spatula-type plasic thing.

I quite like this product. I like the fact that it's subtle, I like the light colour of this, but I think it's strange it says bronzer on the front while it says highlight on the back. Anyways, I use this as a highlight on my cheakbones, or blended in with my foundation to give a glow.

I really reccomend this product if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment