Nov 11, 2011

Dislikes: Shoes

There are a few types of shoes that I hate!
They are so ugly, and sure, I'm sure some of them are super comfortable, but OMG, yukk.

The first one is Crocs.
Like, seriously!? Have you ever seen a worse shoe? It's horriable!
My brother have used Crocs for the past 2 years, and I hate it. 
But atleast he bought the originals instead of the cheap, and even worse knock-offs.

Next thing is UGGs. I get it, they're comfortable and warm for the Norwegian cold winter...

I hate these. I have never tried them, to be honest, they don't fit my feet, but I don't think I would have tried them more than once anyways... I have seen some pretty shoes by UGG Australia, though. They were ankle boots, and I loved them, they were so pretty, and equally expensive *sigh*

Last thing for now is flat boots. I this one.
I really like boots, but girl, rock that heel! It looks so strange when I see girls at school wearing these.
I mean... Just.. Don't do it, it doesn't look good. I get it, high heels hurt your feet, butthey look amazing, and I'm not saying you need 6 inch heels. Just something to not make it completly flat would make it look soooo much better!


What shoes do you dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment