Nov 14, 2011

A new haircut and Twilight Breaking Dawn

I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow, and I really need to do something about my hair. It's not very flattering, at least I don't think so. There's no layers or anything in it, so it's just cut straight off. My hair is a little bit curly at the bottom, and nice and flat on top, haha.
I'm thinking about getting some long layers, but I still want to keep my length and it has to be easy to maintain...

Suggestions anyone?

This haircut has a really  nice timing too, because on friday the 18th of November I'll be going to the movie-premiere of Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1. Really excited! I'm going with my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary which is on sunday the 20th.

 Really old picture, it's from february 2010!

Up until now we've seen all the Twilight movies together, and 2 out of 3 on the premieres, haha!
New Moon actually had it's premiere on our annivercary last year, so you'd think we were ment to go there...
Which, obviously we will.

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

No comments:

Post a Comment