Nov 22, 2011

Perfume Collection (November 2011)

I wanted to share my Perfume collection with you guys. It's not really that big, but I mean, it doesn't matter.
So here they all are, and I'll write down names and notes under the picture!

Top row, L - R, Bottom row, L-R:
Deadly Passion Pearl by Moara Shira
Escada Tasj Sunset
Love Generation Pink
Jean Paul Gaultier MaDame
Tendenza for Her by Van Gils
Eternity Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein
Fusion Perfumery (my own scent)

Edit: I now got 2 more:
Calcin Klein One Shock for Her
Christina Aguilera Royal Desire



On to the notes, and I'll tell you my favourites last!

Deadly Passion Pearl by Moara Shira
I can't find the notes for this, but if you can then please let me know!
I got this as a gift a few years ago, but as you can tell I've bearly used it. I'm going to start using it now, because it's a very fall and winter fragrance. 40 mililiter size.

Escada Taj Sunset (limited edition 2011)
Alphonso Mango, Blood Orange, Watery Blossom, Sweet Primrose, Raspberry, Coconut Cream, Musk and Sandalwood. The obvious not that you smell right away is the mango, and it smells delicious! I spent almost 500 NOK on this in the Tax-Free on my way to Amsterdam this summer and it was totally worth it! I got the 100ml size too since it's a limited edition scent it won't come back...

Love Generation Pink
Pineapple, Litchi, Sandalwood, Piña Colada, Coconut, Mandarin Orange, Musk, Hibiscus, Peach, Jasmine and Papaya. I bought this right in the spring hoping it would be a dupe for the Taj Sunset which is a rather expensive perfume. It wasn't but it smells very nice and fruity. Perfect summer scent, just as escada, except that it's not that long lasting. Doesn't really matter for the price though! 60ml bottle.

Jean Paul Gaultier MaDame
Musk, Cedar, Rose, Peony Pink and Orange.
I bought this in the Tax-Free this summer too, but this time in the one in AMS. I paid €25 for this which is very inexpensive compared to what I would buy it for here in Norway. I got the 50ml size because that's what they had and I have enough perfume to last me a while. I don't think it's a limited edition either, so if I run out I can buy it again, even though I would love to try the MaDame Rock n Roses. Smells very nice too.

Tendenza for Her by Van Gils
Grapefruit, Green Apple, Freesia, Rose, Jasmine and Vanilla
I think this was the first perfume I ever bought for my own money. I paid 100NOK for it ceveral years ago when the cruise I bought it on where going to stop selling it. This is my everyday perfume at the moment, but I think I'm going to change to something more fall-like soon. I've got the 75ml bottle.

Eternity Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein
Waterlily, Dewey Green, Italian Mandarin, Purple Vanilla Orchid, Purple Plum, Freesia, White Peach, Rose, Tonka Bean, Indian Sandalwood and Heliotrope.
I gotta have to admit; I haven't heard of half the stuff in this perfume. It was limited edition, and it was my grandmother's, but when she passed away years ago I got it. It's just a small 15ml size from a set with 3 different Eternity Perfumes. It was the Original, this one and the red one, Rose Blush, that I've used up.

Fusion Perfumery - My Own Scent.
Lemongrass, Cherry Blossom, Green Apple, Coconut, Leather, Musk and Sandalwood.
This is a perfume oil. Just so you know. This scent is special to me, because I designed it. I picked out the notes, and I wish that it would smell more coconut because I love that scent, but it smells very cherry. Unfortunatly my boyfriend don't like the scent of cherries so I only wear it when I wont see him.
An other thing is that this was sent to me for free so I could do a review on it. I've only had it for about a week and a half so I haven't been able to use it that much yet.

If you want to design your own scent you can check out Fusion Perfumery!
It's very cool!

Christina Aguilera Royal Desire
Mandarin, Blackberry, Marshmallow, Honeysuckle, Rose, Lily, Spices, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar.
I got this scent from my 7, almost 8 year old *very important* step-brother for Christmas.
I haven't actually tried it yet because I'm trying to finish an other perfume, but it smells very good out of the bottle.

Calvin Klein One Shock for Her
Pink peony, Jeweled poppy flower, Blackberry, Jasmine, Narcisse flower liquid chocolate accord, Magnetic ambers, Vanillin, Patchoili, Skin musk
I have used this scent a little bit, and it smells good and last fairly long on the skin. Might be a night-scent for some people but I don't realy care, haha
Really like the packaging with the screw-cork and the spray on the side.

That was all my perfumes, and my favourite have to be Taj Sunset by Escada. It is a very spring and summer-type scent though, so I'll have to wait for spring so I can use it again!
My other favourite is ... MaDame. I think. I really like the scent but it's hard to decide between that one and Tendenza for Her since I haven't used it too much yet.

Other perfumes I've had and used up is the Mariah Carey original perfume. The one with the butterfly on top. I don't remember the size, but I think it might have been a 50ml. Got it for xmas a few years ago.
I also usedthe Christina Aguilera perfume, the one with the lace-design. It was a 75ml bottle, and I still adore that perfume so I might repurchase it one day, but the one I had I got from my mum when she came back from Prague a couple years ago. Then I have had 3 small ones; 30 ml Christina Aguilera by Night and a 20 or 30ml Bruno Banani Magic Woman, both from gift sets. Last one I can remember is Calvin Klein's Eternity Rose Blush 15ml that I mentioned up here somewhere. I've also had a perfume called Mallorca Girl, but I gave it to a friend because she really liked it.

What's your favourite perfume?


No comments:

Post a Comment