Nov 23, 2011

Wishlist #2

I just realised that I want a lot more stuff that what I wanted in the My Christmas Wishlist-post. In that one it was mostly shoes and a couple of eyeshadows, but when I wrote the Perfume Collection I was going to mention a few perfumes I'd like to get and try, but I wanted to write it here instead.

First thing is Christine Aguilera Inspire.
Then I can mention Chanel no. 5.
Dolce Gabbana Light Blue
 Then I would love some of the old Escada Scents, but they're limited edition, so I'm not going to mention them here. I'll just keep going instead!

Roxie shoe by superkul.no. This is the read one, but I'm not sure if I want the red, the purple or the black...

This earring from Dragenshule.no
EDIT: Got a similar one from DX.com, just more awesome!

Cream eyeliners by ELF. I have the black and the white, but I want all the other colorus, ecpessially this gorgeous teal shade!
Vortex Brush Collection by Sedona Lace
EDIT: Got a huge brushset from eBay instead!
 
Then I want either the 10 Blush Palette or the Contour and Blush Palette, also by Sedona Lace.
EDIT: Got a 10pan blush palette from eBay instead!

I'd love a Z-Palette Pro for my depotted eyeshadows.

Coastal Scents Gel Eyeliners in various colours:
Envious, Skyline.

I want more too, but I don't want to make this post longer than it already is, so I'll see you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hun you know its not sadona lace which makes the blush pallets =] probably a million times cheaper on costal scents or tk tradeing =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting the 10-pan palette on eBay :)

      Delete