Nov 22, 2011

Extreme Makeup Makeover!

Makeupbee posted this on facebook, and I was amazed!
That's why I NEEDED to show you this.

You can check out the whole post here, but it's in chinese so I didnt understand anything. The pictures, however are worth a thousand words: 

Amazing, makeup really can change your face a lot!

Here are the comparison-pictures.
Yes, it's the same girl!

This is before.

And here's the after.

I showed my brother this, and the first thing he said was "she looks like a doll". And she does.
This is a very good example of the gyaru-look. It's very popular, or was at least, I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure it's still pretty popular in eastern Asia.

Totally awesome, I definetly want to try this.

Anyone knows where I can get cheap lenses like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment