Nov 3, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist!

I'm been surfing the net, and I've seen a bunch of thigs I want, so I wanted to show you!




If I could only choose one, I'd choose this one! I think.... I am really not sure, but their shoes are THE BOMB!
 Even though, to be honest, I'd like to have every pair of shoes from Iron Fist! Especially Sugar Witch, All Hope Abondoned etc, etc!

I heart it!
*Drool*

All of the Iron Fist shoes I posted pictures of here are priced from 599 - 799 NOK, so about $108 - $144 USD.
The shoes are probably alot cheaper abroad though. Everything is expesive in Norway!
But these prices aren't that bad to be norwegian when it comes down to it.
*sigh*

One more shoe, and then I'll get to everything else, ok?
I really need a basic pair of black pumps, so I found these by Nelly.com and these are the Mikky ones.

They cost 299 NOK on the Norwegian site, and £31.50 on the British site.

Now I won't go on with shoes anymore, I promise!
I do have a wallet similar to this, it's just black with some gold sheen to it, but I really like the pattern of this one! And I've been really into this type of wallet compared to the regular bulky ones the last year!
Just a shame shipping to norway is more expensive than the wallet...
If you order this now, you can get another 15% off everything on the site, using FALL11
You can also get it in white instead of the tan/gold colour.

Then I've been aiming for a matte white and a matte black. I do have these colours, but I want a really big, pigmented one! I have matte whites in my ELF Drama Quad and my 120 Palette, but I want something else.
So I've been planning to get Sugarpill Tako and Bulletproof.

I would basicly get all of Sugarpills eyeshadows, but I'm hoping they will launch another palette like the Cold Heart palette, which had both the white and the black in them. Unfortunaly for me, they discontinued it because alot of people bough all of the palettes and ended up with more that one of each colour... Shame.

What else, what else....?

I will keep you updated guys!
What do you want for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment