Nov 1, 2011

October 2011 Favourites

I wanted to share my october favourites with you, and I'd really like to know it if you shared yours!

Here is everything, and I'll go closer into everything below.

Left to right: Sigma E10, ELF Powderbrush, ELF Comlexion Brush.
I use the Sigma E10 for my liquid eyeliner that's also mentioned below. It's a very thin, pointed bursh, and I love it!
The powder brush, that I use for liquid foundation instead of powder is an awesome brush. It's just the right size and dencity for both applying and blending foundation!
Complexion Brush. I use this for my setting powder, as well as blush and bronzer. <3 this brush, haha!


My favourite eyeliners and eyeshadow base!
ArtDecos Eyeshadow Base, ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black, ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Khol Express in Glam Black are my favourites at the moment. The liquid liner is fairly opaque and very easy to apply with the Sigma E10 I mentioned below.
I use the Khol Pencil to apply the cream eyeliner to my waterline since it stays a lot better than the pencil alone, even though it clams to be waterproof.
The way I do this is I just dip the pencil into the cream liner and apply it that way. I use it both on my upper and lower waterlines.

Foundation, concealer and setting powder is pretty essential for my makeup rountine now-a-days.
My recent loves are Maybelline Affinitone foundation in 03 Light Sandbeige, Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On and ELF Complexion Perfection. You can really tell I like the complexion Perfection, it's got a huge dent in it, haha!

You know what really surprised me?
You know foundations usually contains 30ml/1 oz, right? Well, the Garnier Roll-On contains 15ml/0.5 oz. That's half the size in that little thing! That's a lot of product for your buck!

L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black has been my go-to mascara for the past weeks, so I felt like I had to include it. It's very black, and pretty volumizing, so in my oppinion, it's great!

Next is IsaDora's Pump 'n' Plump Lip Contour in 72 Cherry. This is awesome and so easy to use. An other plus is that the colour really suits my skintone!

Lastly is ELF Treat and Tame for my eyebrows. It dries fast, and even though it's a little dark it works if I don't put on too much!

My 120 Palette, how can you not love this?
Nuff Said, haha!
I have a review on this if you want to read that HERE!

Thanks guys!
Make sure to follow my blog if you like what you see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment