Oct 31, 2011

Review: ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick

 I figured I'd do a quick review on ELF's Luscious Liquid Lipstick before I went to bed, so here we go!
 The packaging is really simple, it's just a twist up with a sponge-applicator. I do find that I really like this packaging, though! I have two colours; Ruby Slipper (top) and Cherry Tart (bottom). As you can tell, I've been wearing Cherry Tart a lot more than the other!
 Here is a close-up of the applicators.
Ruby Slipper is on the top, with Cherry Tart underneath. I was really surprised that you can tell see the shimmers in Ruby Slipper, but you can! How awesome is that, haha! Ruby Slipper is also a little bit of a deeper colour that Cherry Tart which is more of a bright red. They are kind of sheer, but when applied numerous times through-out the day they actually look very nice. 
I really like the formula as well, I like the fact that they're a bit on the sheer side because that makes them a bit more wearable for everyday, school, jobs and such. Even though I don't have any problem wearing an In Your Face-Red lip to school.

Sooooo....
I like the packaging, the colours and the formula.
Get them! At least these colours. The reason I got these colours are because I'm really in the red-mood right now! I do wish they'd launch some brighter other colours as well. A bright pink, bright purple and an orange.

THAT would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment