Oct 18, 2011

How-to: Plumper Lips

I wanted to share a little - not so sectret - secret with you. It's the art of fuller lips! 


Here's a picture I took of my lips this morning. I put on a matte red lipliner, but of course, you can use a lipstick if you'd like! Then find a frosty or highly shimmery lipstick and put just in the senter of your bottom lip. Sqeeze your lips together to make the frost/shimmer transfer to your upper lip. It will also make it blend slightly. Then I took a highlighter in a stickform and highlighted my cupidsbow a little bit.
You can also use a lipgloss instead of a frosty lipstick if you'd like, but the lipgloss will slide a bit and eventually probably cover your whole lip.
Keep in mind that this trick works best with matte lips! If you use a frost, lipgloss wont make your lips appear bigger.

If you want to you can also contour your bottomlip, but since my lower lip is a tinch fuller than my upper lip, I chose not to do so.

An other thing you can do is put on everything I described above - or some of it, your choice - and then outline your lips with a concealer. This way, the edges of your lip will be supersharp and your lips will look poutier.

The only reason I didn't go all the way was because it was 7 AM, and I was going to school, so no point in going too dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment