Oct 26, 2011

Collection: Pencil Eyeliners

I have ALOT of eyeliners, and in particular pencil liners, in a pretty wide variety for colours, so since I did the Collection Lipliners, I wanted to show you these as well! 

Here are all of my pencil liners!

For all of the other pictures and swatches I decided to colour-categorize! So on to swatches and names!
 These are actually "Cream Eyeshaders", but since they are in a pencil form I'll include them here. I also have the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, but I'm not allowed to use it yet, so I wont include it here.
These are the Hema Cream Eyeshaders.
The dark/white colour is number 20, and the brown duo is no. 21.

My white eyeliners.
Left to right:
ELF Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil - Iconic Ivory
H&M Eyeliner - White
Visions Silk Khol Pencil - Shimmer White

 Top to Bottom:
Visions Dynamic Duo Liner - Tom & Jerry
Visions Dynamic Duo Liner - Thelma & Louise
Visions Dynamic Duo Liner -Batman & Robin

 Left to right:
MakeUp Factory Eye Styler - 72
IsaDora Perfect Contour Khol - 43 Sage Green
Max Factor Colour Perfection Eyeliner - Olive 70
ELF Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil - Twinkle Teal

 Left to right:
ELF Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil - Boldly Bronzed
L'oreal InfalliableStylo Eyeliner - 300 Chocolate Addtiction
L'oreal Contour Khol - 163 Chrome Plum
Oriflame Fine Liner - Chocolate Brown 13
Miners Dream Eyes Eye Pencil - Brown Earth

 Left to right:
Miners Dream Eyes Eye Pencil - Really Black
L'oreal Contour Khol - Jet Black
ELF Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit
Maybelline Khol Express - Glam Black
H&M Eyeliner - Black
L'oreal Contour Khol - Jet Black

That was everything for this time!
Please let me know if you like this kind of posts, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment