Oct 21, 2011

Review: Miners Dip'n'Define Eyeshadows

This review was on my previous blog before, but I decided to write it again on this blog!

You can see what the eyeshadows look like below, and as you can tell, they're not pressed eyeshadows. They have the sponge-tip applicator that usually comes with palettes stuck in the lid and they dip into the eyeshadows. When you're going to use these I reccomend a stucky base, it will make everything so much easier, and it will have a lot less fallout!

I really like these so much! The copper-color looks so nice in a brown smokey eyes, and it really makes my blue eyes pop! I think I paid around 40 NOK (£4 / $6) for these, and they are so worth it. The white one is a bit more sheer than the other ones, but it doesn't bother me, since I mainly use it as a highlight, either under my brows or in the inner corner. 


Totally worth a shot, guys!


As I mentioned, the white is a little bit more sheer that the others, but the rest are gorgeous.

On the picutres, the colours are always in the same order; Left to right: Cloud - Cosmic Copper - Rough Diamond - Deep Cornflower - Damson Dust. I like Cosmic Copper the best, it's just a super beautyful glittery shade! These do give some fallout, though. It is a loose eyeshadow, so what would you expect? Just apply your eyeshadow before your face makeup,a nd you'll be fine.

The picture to the left is without a blitz and the picture to the right is with a blitz. Again, the colours are, left to right; Cloud - Cosmic Copper - Rough Diamond - Deep Cornflower - Damson Dust.

Thanks for reading guys, I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment