Oct 15, 2011

My Everyday Makeup Brushes / October 2011

To make this easy to follow, I'm just gonna sort this out by most used, and less used, and face and eye brushes!

Let's start with the most used:
 Left to right:
ELF Studio Complexion Brush, ELF Studio Powder Brush
Sigma Tapered Highlighting Brush, Sigma Large Fluff Brush
Sigma Tapered Blending Brush, Sigma Small Tapered Blending
ELF Eyeshadow Brush, ELF Defining Eye Brush
H&M Small Eyeshadow Brush, Sigma Small Eye Liner Brush
 Left to right:
Sigma Tapered Highlighting Brush (F35) - I use this to set my foundation and concealers around the eyes, place a higlight or do a very defined contour, as well as placing my blush.
ELF Studio Powder Brush - I use this for liquid/cream foundation.
ELF Studio Complexion Brush - I use this for my setting-powder.

 Left to right:
Sigma Large Fluff Brush (E50) - Used for placing my brow-bone highlight and some blending of harsh edges.
Sigma Tapered Blending Brush (E35) - I use this for placing a colour in my crease or blending.
Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush (E45) - I mostly use this for placing colour in my crease and for the outer V.
ELF Eyeshadow Brush - I use this one to place my eyeshadow on to the lid, obviously.

 Left to right:
ELF Defining Eye Brush - Recently I've been using this for placing eyeshadow, either on the lid, or for a cut crease-kind of look.
H&M Small Eyeshadow Brush - Used for placing a highlight in the inner corners of my lids, as well as colours under my lower lashes.
Sigma Small Eye Liner Brush (E10) - I use this for liquid and cream/gel liners.

Now on to spare and/or less used brushes!
 Left to right:
Sigma Tapered Face Brush (E25) - Setting powder, blush, bronzer, contour, highlight, mostly every thing that can be done with powders.
ELF Studio Powder Brush - This powder brush is used for powders, and I can use it for everything, even placing blushes and highlights.
ELF Studio Stippeling Brush - Either a light layer of brush/bronzer, or liquid foundation.

Left to right
No-Name Small Concealer Brush - Used for concealer and cream eyeshadows.
Sigma Short Shader Brush (E20) - Smudging my eyeliner and sometimes for eyeshadow under my lower lashes.
ELF Eyeshadow Brush - Same as the other ELF Eyeshadow Brush, I just like having two with me..
No-Name Fluff Brush (x2) - Used for eyeshadow placement on the lid, in the crease, browbone and blending.
H&M Tapered Fluff Brush - Used for eyeshadow in the crease and blending.

Yeah, these are the brushes I used the most, even though I usually only use the first 10 brushes!

Are you addicted to any brushes?

2 comments:

  1. When I started out with makeup, I had H&M brushes. That's a long time ago. But there is one H&M brush in my kit today that I use everyday, the small eyeshadow brush :) so cool to see that u too like that one. It's a great smudge brush. So soft :) great blog by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ^^ I have also been using it alot for placing a more precise browbone highlight recently :)

      Delete