Oct 19, 2011

Wanna get to know me better?

This was taken from MyDesirables, but I did add in a few new questions!

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer?  
Either both or neither.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?  
Lipstick for colour, lipgloss for shine or natural looks.
Sheer or Opaque Lips?
Depends on the look I'm going for, but I'm quite into opaque colour lately! 
Eyeliner or Mascara? 
Mascara.
Foundation or Concealer? 
 Foundation, I just double it up for my concealer. I do use concealer instead of fondation around my eyes, though.
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? 
I like to mix and match...
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
 Pressed. I have a few loose mineral eyeshadows, and there's so much fallout, and less pigmentation.. Pressed shadows can also be depotted, which I tend to do.
Liquid or Powder Foundation?  
Liquid! Looks much better, and I don't like the powdery look.
Brushes or Sponges? 
Brushes all the way.


Nails:

Long or Short? 
Medium length, but rather long than supershort. I used to bite my nail, and I don't like the look, haha!
Acrylic or Natural? 
Natural 
Brights or Darks? 
Both!
Flower or no Flower? 
 Uhm, I'm not sure.
Full Colour or Design?
 Usually full colour, but I might do a simple design every now and then.
  

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash? 
 Perfume! Body splashes just don't do it for me.
Lotion or Body Butter? 
Lotion, but I use body butter for drier areas like heels and elbows.
Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash.


Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants?
I love sweat pants, they're so comfortable, but I usually wear jeans outside.
Long Sleeve or Short?  
Short sleves..
Dresses or Skirts?  
Depends on the look..
Stripes or Plaid?
 Plaid , for sure!
Flip Flops or Sandals?  
Flip Flops , it's just so easy..
Scarves or Hats? 
 Scarves ..
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Right now I'm using hoops, but I guess they're more dangly than studs. Anyways, I have 3 holes in one ear and 2 in the other, and I only use dangly in the lower ones.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
I think I'll have to go with cowboy for this one.
Jacket or Hoodie? 
Jacket , hoody for when I just wanna get cozy with a book and cocoa!


Hair:

Curly or Straight? 
 I have very light curls to my hair, and I usually don't do that much to it, I like to straighten it to make it longer, but curls are nice too.
Bun or Ponytail?
 
  Both, depends on the look.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? 
Bobby Pins !
Hair Spray or Gel? 
Rather spray, but I don't use that much of that either.
Long or Short? 
 Long ..  I have meduim length now, and I'm saving..
Light or Dark? 
Lighter, but not blonde.
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs?
 
I have both, but I think I prefer the side-swept, full bangs are so warm!
Up or Down?
  Down in the winter and up at school and in the summer..
Dyed or Natural?
I have my natural colour right now, haven't dyed my hair in almost 2 years!


Random:

Rain or Shine? 
Sunshine, always!
Summer or Winter?  
Summer! Winters in Norway are way to cold for my liking!
Fall or Spring? 
Spring.
Chocolate or Vanilla? 
Chocolate <3

Let me know if you do this so I can read it! 

2 comments: