Oct 17, 2011

My Everyday Makeup Items!

I already have a post about My Everyday Makeup Brushes, if you wanna check that out before you go on here! In that post you can also see what brushes I use with what product :)

Ok, first off, obviously, I don't use every single of these products everyday, e.g, I don't use a makeup primer every day, but if I'm using one this is the one I'm using... Just wanted to clear that up before starting, haha!

 To the left is my foundation - IsaDora High Performance Foundation SPF 12 - 00 Diamond Beige
On the top is ELF's Mineral Infused Face Primer which I don't use that often, but if I were to use a face primer, this is the one I'll use.. I just don't want to run out, haha!
On the bottom is ELF Complexion Perfection which I use for my setting-powder!

Top:
ELF Liquid Liner - Black
Left to right: 
ELF Cream Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara - Black
H&M Eye Liner - White
Maybelline Khôl Express Waterproof Eye Liner - Glam Black

 Left to right:
ELF Makeup Mist & Set
Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On - 02 Light
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame - Light

 Left to right:
IsaDora 5 Pan Palette - 51 Smokey Eyes (shade 2 is missing, I didn't like the colour, and there were only 4 spots in the ELF Custom Palette)
IsaDora 5 Pan Palette - 50 Matte Chocolates (Shade 3 is missing, less used, and still only 4 spots in the palette)

 Here we have my Art Deco Eyeshadow Base on the top, while Viva la Diva's Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Golden Eyes, EOS Sweet Mint Lipbalm and my (almost gone) Oriflame Hydra Comport Lipstick in the shade Soft Pink is underneath it!

To the left is just a lighter I threw in my toiletly when I went to my dad's, I don't smoke, so I just use the lighter for my eyeliner pencils. The eyeshadow to the right is ELF Studio Single Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar, which is an almost matte white!

Last is my Manly 120 Palette, and this is addictive and I love it!

That was basicly everything I brought to my dad's, except a few items, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment