Oct 20, 2011

Fall Trend: Pin-Up Liner

A standard, super easy black eyeliner. Very classy, very simple, and very quick. What more do we want in a makeup trend?

I wore this look to school one day, and this look makes me feel awesome. It makes me feel like a tease, and I love it! I paired this with a red lip for the true Pin-Up feeling!
Here's the line. It's not as crisp as I'd want it to look in the picture, but it looked sharp in real life. Strange.

For this trend, I used a black liquid liner, a white eyepencil, mascara, concealer and a setting powder. And an eyelinerbrush with a very thin tip.
Left to right:
ELF Complexion Perfection
ELF Liquid Liner - Black
H&M Eyeliner - White
Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Noir Glamour/Black
Sigma Tapered Highlighter Brush (F35)
Sigma Small Eyeliner Brush (E10)

The techunique here is a steady hand and a good liner.
I started by applying the Garnier Concealer Roll-On all the way from my lashline to the browbone, as well as under the eyes to conceal any dark circles. Then I blended it out with my finger and set it with the Complexion Perfection and the highlighting brush. I applied the liquid liner to my hand, because I don't like the applicator on the ELF Liquid Liner at all, so I use the Sigma brush to apply it. I also winged it out slighty. Last I curled my lashes and applied mascara before I applied a little white eyeliner to my waterline.
I'm sure I will rock this trend this year!
Will you?

2 comments: