Jul 25, 2013

Review: H&M Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Hello everybody!

Today I am going to review the Liquid Eyeliner from H&M. I know alot of people think the makeup from H&M is cheap and poorly made, but that's not the case for all of their products. This eyeliner has been my go-to for at least a couple of months now so I can give you a review of a well-tried product.

My eyeliner is in the shade Black, and I have seen it in Turquoise before, but right now it's only avaliable in Black on the Norwegian H&M website. The packaging is a felt-tip pen, much like a permanent marker. I have had this for over a year, and it's still going strong! Here in Norway, this retails for 40NOK which is really cheap. In the US it's $4.95, and it's £2.99 in the GB.

Here you can see the marker tip. 
It has a nice even flow and when I got used to using it, it's really easy. If you're used to using a dip liner or something similar it might take a little time to get used to this applicator.

It's possible both to make thin and thick lines which is good for everyday and more dramatic looks. 
I want to mention that I have normal eyelids; no excess oil and no dry spots and this goes on easily and evenly every time. I keep mine laying on the side and not upside down as most people reccomend and I still don't have any problems with it.

Here you can see the liner in action with Dark Heart Design's Killing Moon loose eyeshadow.

I truly reccomd this eyeliner as it lasts a long time, applies easily and just goes on really smoothly! The price is also a big plus of course ;)

Thank you so much for reading, guys! Remember to follow my blog on Bloglovin or Google Friend Connect to the left and I will see you again soon =)


No comments:

Post a Comment