Jul 16, 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag - What I'll Actually Take with Me

I know I've kind of done this post before. But then I looked through the stuff I was going to bring and I decided to change it up. Yeah, I know, I'm indecisive. Runs in my family I've heard haha =)

Anyways, now I'm not going to change anything as we leave in two days, so I'm showing you guys my makeup bag! Again... You can read what I was initially taking with me in THIS POST and what my travel palette originally looked like HERE.

I had to upgrade to a slightly bigger makeup bag as I'm not bringing a palette in my handbag like I was thinking about in the beginning. This is by Clarins.

It holds a lot of stuff!

Here are the eyeshadows I'm now bringing! The bottom square eyeshadows are from ArtDeco, the three matte shades to the right are from IsaDora and the rest are ELF Custom Eyes.

ELF Custom Eyes Swatches!
Navy - Sage - Ivory - Wheat
Wisteria - Periwinkle - Driftwood - Aubergine - Moon Dust.

I swear, if ELF had any matte Custom Eyes I could do with just these, but I mean, you need a little matte action as well, right...

On top are the eyeshadows from IsaDora. 
Black from Smokey Eyes palette.
Skintone and Matte Brown from Matte Chocolates palette.
ArtDeco Shadows: 04 - 258 - 527 - 235

Then I'm bringing my ELF St. Lucia Blush/Bronzer Duo as well as the ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen.

Peachy Keen - Blush and Bronzer from the Duo.

I felt like I needed a little bit of options so I'm bringing these two blushes instead of the ArtDeco ones from my Travel Palette.

Here are the lipproducts I'm bringing in my makeup bag.
Hawaiian Tropic SPF25 Island Berry Lipgloss
IsaDora Twist-Up Stick - 08 Red Romance
ELF Lipstick - Seductive
MNY by Maybelline - 802A

Swatchtime!
Hawaiian Tropic - IsaDora - ELF - MNY

And here are the dace things I'm bringing! I might leave one of the Tone Correcting Concealers at home as I've decided to bring the Garnier Roll-On.
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer - Ivory & Rosy Beige
ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder - Ivory
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation - 45 Warm Almond
And the little pot contains a bit of my ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer just in case I feel like wearing a primer if we go out or something.

More eye-stuff! 
ELF Liquid Liner - Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner - 440 Coral Fire
IsaDora Build-Up Extra Volume Mascara
Me Now Generation II Perfect Eye/Lip Liner Pencil - Green from a set of 12
Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer
L'oreal Paris Contour Kohl - Black

Bringing a little sponge and my Beauty Blender.

Then I'm bringing some tools like my H&M Eyelash Curler, ELF Duo Sharpner, tweezers a little spray with some brush cleanser. Also my Eucerin Anti-Redness SPF15 Moisturizer.

That was all! I will stop bothering me with the makeup I'm going to bring haha!

Thanks for reading, guys =)





No comments:

Post a Comment