Jul 14, 2013

My Travel Brush Kit

Here are the brushes I am bringing with me on my two-week trip to the Canary Islands by the coast of Africa. As we will be gone for quite some time I desided to bring a good variety of brushes.

All my brushes are stored in this Ecofriendly case made out of old truck-tyres and seat belt which I think it really cool. I also have a little tag with my name on it hanging of the zipper.

Here are all the brushes I'm bringing with me! I don't think it's too much for 2 weeks away.

First off are my eyebrushes! Left to right:
ELF Professional Eyeshadow Brush - Used to pack on a lid color and also some blending sometimes.
Sigma E35 - Used for blending
H&M Brush - Presice application of eyeshadow or smudging along the lower lashline.
Sigma E50 - Blending, getting a wash of color and highlighting.
Sigma E25 - Applying a crease-color and blending.

Here are my facebrushes!
Everyday Minerals Eyekabuki - Apply and blend concealer.
Joursna Stippling Brush - Apply a light wash of powder and blusher, sometimes foundation, bronzer or highlighter.
Joursna Angled Kabuki Brush - To apply foundation or contour.
Joursna Round Kabuki Brush - Apply foundation, both liquid and minerals.
Sigma F10 - Used for applying blush or face powder. 
ELF Complexion Brush - Used for powder. 

In addition I'm bringing my beauty blender and another sponge with straight edges.

That was all, guys! I'm going to go wash my brushes now, so they're ready and clean for wednesday morning! Thanks for reading =)


No comments:

Post a Comment