Jul 21, 2013

Review: ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer

Hey Hey!

Today I will review a dirt cheap product from ELF which is only $1! An amazing value right?
This is the Eyelid Primer in the shade Sheer, but it is also avaliable in three other shades; Golden, Champagne and Pearl.

Here is the packaging. It's very simple, like a lipgloss and contains 5ml of product. It doesn't sound like alot, but it lasts FOREVER, trust me, you only need so much for your eyes. 

It has a very easy-to-use doefoot applicator, and even though I know some people would rather have a squeezy-tube I really like the applicator of this. And no - it doesn't normally look this messy, but mine is almost empty, so I've taken the little plastic stopper out.

When applying the color it looks like a yellow-toned light skintone, but when blended out it goes clear but leaves the skin feeling matte and soft. 

This is my go-to eyeprimer, and I'm pretty sure this is my 3rd one, and even this one is almost empty! I really love this stuff. It keeps my eyeshadow on all day and makes them go on nice and smoothly without any patches.

I will keep buying this forever I think, but right now I have to use up another primer first which I will also do a review on when I've used it enough.

I hope you liked this little review, and if you would like reveiws on the other shades let me know as I have both Champagne and Pearl as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment