Jul 5, 2013

Favourites - June 2013

For once, I am going to do a favourites post! There's just a few makeup bits, but I thought I would shade anyways.

My makeup items are the ELF Mineral Foundation SPF 15 in Light, ELF Mineral Blush in Coral, L'oreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation which I did a review of a couple of days ago (LINK), my H&M Liquid Liner which I'm happily surprised with and the Gosh Serious Volume Mascara in Black! Surprised by that one two, since it's not waterproof, but I have cried with it on and it didn't run which is really good for a non-waterproof mascara!

I also have been loving my Joursna brushes which I got off of eBay, but it's basically a short stippling brush and a round kabuki-type brush. The watch is by Regal and I got it in Sweden at half price which was awesome!

I have also had a non-makeup favourite, and I got it on tuesday, so I didn't even have it in June, but I'm adding it here anyways because I want to tell you. 

It is the white shelf, and it's from EXPEDIT by IKEA. It's just a white shelf-thing with four shelfes in it. We have a black one too which we have random stuff in, but this is perfect of rmy room as my HELMER drawers which are also by IKEA are white. They are origianlly 249NOK, but I got mine used from 100NOK.

Inside I have my mother's sewing machine, oil for my boyfriend's car and my car, a thing for his electric guitar and a little set of tools, haha. In the top shelfes I have my purses which I don't use as much to the right and my stash of bodylotion, shampoo, conditioner and body wash in a little stash to the left. I do want to get baskets for it which are called DRÖNA and they're 39NOK each and I love them in our other shelf, but they're not made in white, haha. 

Anyways, enought rambling about interior, I'll see you later! 
One more thing, if you'd like a review of anything, just let me know!
Thank you so much for reading =)

2 comments:

  1. i keep seeing these brushes everywhere i was torn between mac and these but my mind is made up haha

    love the shelf i think i need somewhere to put my ever expanding collection of makeup.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was not a question for me, Mac brushes are way too expesive for my Budget haha!
      Yes, definetly! I have a hard time finding Storage that I like but is easy to access xD

      Delete