Jul 1, 2013

iKateHouse Hauling ft ELF, NYX, Nicka K ++

When I found out ELF Cosmetics was avaliable at American prices on iKateHouse I just had to place an order. They only stock some items from the essentials line, but I found some other stuff I wanted too, so I placed an order on the 24th of June even though the shipping charges was a little steep. I paid $13.95 in shipping for my order of $29.02, and if I would have spent over $30 the shipping would have been even two dollars more.

I will have to say though; I'm impressed with the shipping. My parcel was shipped with USPS Standard, and it was supposed to take 10-20 days. I got mine yesteraday (29th of June), after not even a week after ordering, so it's safe to say I'm impressed.

We'll start off with the ELF-stuff!

I picked up 5 of the Custom Eyes. They had several more colors, but I had 9 of the other ones already, and now I have 14, hah!

Left to Right
Truly Pink - Wisteria - Navy - Periwinkle - Sage

I have a review on the ELF Custom Eyes which you can read here if you would like!

Then I picked up the ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance. I already have Warm Tan which is really dark for me, but this is perfect as a highlight color.

To the left is Luminance blended and to the right is it just swatched.

I also got 4 of the Clarifying Pressed Powders. I've had these before in the shade Ivory which you can see to the left. On the right is Light Beige which is the next shade up and it's surprisingly dark, but oh well. They were a dollar each.

Ivory to the left and Light Beige to the right.

I also picked up 4 Tone Correcting Concealers which I've also used before and used up. Then I had Rosy Beige and I got two more of those as well as two in the shade Ivory. 

Rosy Beige to the left and Ivory to the right.

That was all the ELF items I got. They wer all $1 each, so dirt cheap! I really reccomend them all too!

Then I picked up two items from NYX. The selection was very limited, but they had several shades of these two. I got the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean, and a Pearl Mania eyeshadow in the shade Black Pearl. I also have a NYX JEP in Milk from before.

Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil ($3.99) - Black Peark Pearl Mania Eyeshadow ($1.99)

Then I picked some lipsticks because I don't really have any dark ones. I picked up a S.he lipstick, one from Ruby Kisses Color Design and three from Nicka K.

L-R
S.he Lipstick - Just Peachy
Ruby Kisses - Ebony
Nicka K - Amethyst
Nicka K - Very Berry
Nicka K - Berry Plum

I thought Ebony would be black, but it isn't. It has a dark red/purple sheen to it which is okay, but I was expecting it to be black. Here you can see a swatch next to NYX Black Bean which is really black.

Ebony - Black Bean

Anyways, that was what I got! I'm pretty impressed even thought the shipping is a little expensive. And just an FYI: They price shipping after value, not after weight. The site is also a little messy. If you click the "lips" section, every lip-item doesn't show which was kind of annoying, but oh well...

BTW, everything here was purchased by me and I'm not sponsored or affiliated with iKateHouse.com.

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know if you would like a review of anything here =)




No comments:

Post a Comment