Jul 4, 2013

I placed an order with ELF + BlogLovin!

I just placed an order with ELF, so I think it's fair to say my Project Pan is officially over, haha! I have 5 items left, but three of them are good as gone, and on of the other two is an eyeshadow which I have hit pan on, so out of 30 I think I did pretty good!

Anyways, I was planning on getting a few things and adding things in and out of my basket all the time as I didn't want to go too much over the minimum spend of £25, and I think I did pretty good when I spent £12.72 after the code was applied. I was innitially thinking to get both the green and the radiant glow primer, but the second was sold out while I was gathering my things. As was one of the lipsticks, my eyebrow kit which I first got in Light, but I had to go with Ash instead, so I'm hoping it'll be alright!

I also picked up the Tone Correcting Powder in "warm" as I love the "cool" toned powder.

All I have to do now is to hope it gets here before I leave for the Canary Islands on the 17th which is exactly two weeks from now. I usually get my ELF orders within two weeks, but they are usually a little delayed when they have such huge promotions. 

They were originally just having the code until 10.30 this morning, but they expended it until 1pm tomorrow, so go crazy tonight if you want to place an order =)
The code is 500713 as I mentioned in the post about the code!

I also suggest these if you're shopping ELF! These are in Liquid Lucious Lipsticks Cherry Tart and Ruby Slipper and I loved them before they ran out.

Thanks for reading, and if you'd like, you can actually like this post on facebook at the top here, so that would be cool!

Also, I've made myself a BlogLovin' Accound since Google Reader is put down.
You can follow me on bloglovin @ Chrisbeeblack Beauty, and there is a link RIGHT HERE, or you can just click the buttom down below! I would really apprechiate it, thanks ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment