Jul 23, 2013

Review: ELF Lipsticks

Another ELF Review people! I know, I'm sorry, but I have soo much ELF stuff, and I know a lot of people find their items a little hit or miss. That's why I want to share my experience with you. As ELF is such a cheap brand, what would be better than to find a HG in their items?
These lipsticks are just $1 or £1.50 depending on where you get them from. They're avaliable from eyeslipsface.com and eyeslipsface.co.uk as well as target stores in the US.
Here are the five lipsticks from ELF I have so far. I have ordered 3 more, but I wont get them until the 16th, and then I wont have time to try them out and take pictures as we leave on the 17th.
As you can see them packaging is really simple with a clear part in the middle which allows you to see the lipstick color through.
Left to right in the picture above
Classy - Seductive - Gipsy - Voodoo - Posh

All the lipsticks has these small stickers on the bottom stating the name of your lipstick. In total there are 12 shades avaliable, going from the light nudes to the dark reds and everything in between.

The lipsticks do differ a little in formula. I find Voodoo and Seductive to be the most creamy and hydrating out of the bunch while the other three are the same formula. They are very pigmented and not drying.

Classy - Seductive - Posh - Gipsy - Voodoo
I think I will eventually have all the 12 shades of this lipsticks, haha! They are great value for your money and the price is unbeatable. Each lipstick contains 3.5grams of product which is about average I believe.


Sorry not all the lip swatches are as clear as they should be. I will change the pictures of a few of them, especially Seductive, but I don't have time to do that right now...

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this review and I will see you later!
Thanks for reading guys, I really apprechaite the support given to my blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment