Jul 10, 2013

First Impression: Nicka K Nail Enamel with Hardeners (Sunshine)

I just tried out the nail polish I got from NK for the first time today and I wanted to share my first impression with you guys!

This is what the bottle looks like. It contains 15ml of polish which is a very good amount. I paid $1.29 for this polish on iKateHouse.com which is incredibly cheap compared to the prices I am used to paying here in Norway! 

I got the shade 099 which is called Sunshine. It's a bright yellow with some yellow and gold shimmer in it. It's really very pretty! As far as I can tell there are 97 different colors which is a lot of shade selection too!

My problem with this polish is that it streaks SO BADLY! Even with the super cheap polish I can't handle streaking polish.

Here you can see it doesn't look too bad. I managed to ruin it on my pointer finger though, but that's not the polish's fault.

On my thumb, however, it looks horrible! It is streaky, but at the same time it has kind of bubbles on it, and this is after I used both a base coat and a top coat. The topcoat made it look a lot better than it initially did, too!

Another thing I don't like is the brush. It's way to long, and as I have very wide nails the brush is way too slim. You can clearly tell by the picture of my thumb and the picture of the brush that there's a major difference. 

Long story short; I wont get this again. Or actually, maybe I will, just to see if I got a bad one of is the shades with no shimmer are better.

Have you tried the Nail Enamels from Nicka K?

That was it, guys, thank you so much for reading! 
Remember to follow my blog via BlogLovin as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment