Jul 30, 2013

Review: Dark Heart Designs Loose Eyeshadows

Hello, welcome to my blog!

First off, I want to mention that these were sent to me for PR purposes. 
No that that's out of the way, let's go on to the beautiful swatches! All of the swatches below are applied over my ELF Eyelid Primer. I felt like using a primer as I had to apply them from the bad with a brush.

Moshi Moshi - Charmed - Crash Love - Papa Razzi - Jadis

Wine Red - Twisted Metal - Killing Moon - Fool's Hold - Cotton Candy - Fantasy - Nymph

Dark Heart Designs is a company made by Tina which makes all the cosmetics her self by hand. All the colors are beautiful, but be aware that the colors may be slightly different from mine if you order because they are handmade. I have wo saples of Cotton Candy, and one of them is lighter than the other as you can seer in the pictures below.


On the other hand, I have two of the shade Nymph as well, and they're both the same.

Most of the eyeshadows are very pigmented, but there are a few exeptions. However those can be just as pigmented as the others over a stickier base.

I really like these eyeshadows, and I've had them for a while. The only reason they're not been used up is because they are loose which I tend to use less than my pressed eyeshadows because they are messier to work with. The fact that I have sample-baggies also makes me use them less because I don't have as much control over how much is on the brush etc.

All in all they are great eyeshadows, though!

You can buy from Dark Heart Designs on http://darkheartdesigns.storenvy.com/ and you can also check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/darkheartdesigns. Tell her I sent you =)
DHD sells eyeshadows, blushes, primer, lippies and more, all home made, and a lot of it is also vegan, which is great! Her eyeshadows are $5.99 and contain 1.5grams of product. 
In addition to that, it's possible to buy full collections, samples and deluxe samples as well if you just want to try out a product.

Check her out guys, she really deservs it for all her hard work and good products =) There are several more I would like to try as well, so there might be more reviews for Dark Heart Designs in the future!

Thanks for reading, guys, I really apprechiate it =)






2 comments:

  1. wow... so many colors and looks so pigmented!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really are :) I reccomend them alot!
      Yes, sure :)

      Delete