Jul 9, 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag!

This is what I have packed so far! We're leaving for two weeks in Gran Canaria next wednesday, so we've started packing a little bit. There are a few more items I might put in there but I'll mention that as we go along, hehe.

All of my makeup items are in this little netting bag. It's very small and convenient, and fits a surprising amount of stuff!

Here you can see the things that are stuffed in my bag.

Here are my faceproducts. I know; I'm bringing three concealers, but there's a reason, haha. The Missha Style Perfect concealer in the black pot is to be used alone. It is very pigmented, but also very dry so I can't use it under my eyes. On the top are my two ELF Tone Correcting Concealers. They're in the shades Rosy Beige and Ivory. I like Ivory for under my eyes and Rosy Beige for when I'm using a BB Cream as well.
Then I have my L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Fair and my Super+ Triple Function BB Cream. Then my Eucerin Anti-Redness moisturizer which technically isn't makeup, but it's small and might get lost in my other bag. Same goes for the ELF Daily Moisture Stick.

Then I'm bringing a bright pink lipstick which is from MNY Maybelline. It's from the Material Girl collection and the shade is 802A.The natural color is a super cheap lipstick from ELF. It's only $1 and it's in the shade Seductive which is my favourite shade from ELF! The lipliner is from Maybelline. It's a ColorSensational Lipliner in 440 Coral Fire, or at least what is left of it. 
Both the lipsticks are incredibly creamy and comfortable on the lips, too.
I will probably put in a red as well because I looooove red lips!

Lip-product swatches!
MNY - ELF - Maybelline


Then there are my eye stuff! I'm bringing two Me Now Generation II Eye/Lip liners, the green one and the black one. They are really soft and cheap, I got mine off of eBay. For liquid liner I'm bringing ELF Liquid Liner which is great! It dried quickly and stays put all day long. I am actually using ELF Eyelid Primer now, but there's not much left, and I don't want to run out while I'm away, so I'm bringing the Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer instead. It's just a skincolored primer which a slight tint to it. I am bringing a travel size mascara by IsaDora too. It's the Extra Volume Build-Up Mascara and as you can tell the plastic is still on it, haha.
Also there's a mirror and the small stray-bottle contains some DIY brush cleanser.

Here are the swatches of the eyeliners.
Me Now Generation II - Me Now Generation II - ELF

Thank you so much for reading guys!
There will be posts on the brushes I'm bringing and also the skincare items and such in not too long =) I will also add the additional things I'm adding to my makeup bag in a post called the same as this one, just with "Extras" added at the end. 

Also, since I'll be away for two weeks I'm planning to pre-write some posts, so if there are any reviews or such you would like to be posted then let me know =)



No comments:

Post a Comment