Jul 7, 2013

Makeup for Work - All ELF Cosmetics!

Okay, so it's not all ELF, I used my other mascara because I don't currently own one from ELF, but other than thay, my eyes, lips and face are all using ELF products!

Here are all the products I used, except the mascara.

And here is the look I did! It's very simle for everyday, but still a little pop of color!

For the face I used the Tone Correction Concealer ($1) for my undereyes and any spots on my face. Then I covered the rest of my face with the regular mineral foundation with SPF 15 ($5). For my blush I used Giddy Gold ($3) and I actually decided to use a bronzer from the Blush and Bronzer duo ($3). It's just the first one, but I think it's now called St. Lucia as ELF has come out with more colors.

And here are the eyes. Just a simle purple everyday smokey eye.

First I primed my eyes with the Eyelid Primer ($1)I used the Custom Eyes in Truly Pink, Wisteria and Periwinkle which are $1 each for my eyes. I just placed Wisteria on my eyelid, Periwinkle in the outer corner and crease and then highlighted with Truly Pink. I really like the outcome! I lined my eyes with the Liquid Liner in Black ($1) and dragged a little of the Mineral Eyeshadow in Seductive ($3) which is just a matte black, along my lower lashline.
If you are wondering I used Gosh Serious Volume Mascara for my lashes.


Then for my eyebrows I used a little of the Eyebrow Lifter and Filler ($3) in the beginning of my brows and comed it out with an old mascara wand. For my eyes I used the Lipstick in Seductive ($1) with is such a pretty color!

That's the entire look! I hope you liked it, and I think I might do more ELF Looks because I have so much of their stuff! I have actually done one before which is THIS dark smokey-eye!

Yeah, that was it for now, you guys! I will talk to you later, but now I have to get to work, I start in half an hour haha =)
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment