Jul 28, 2013

July Empties!

Here are the empties I had emptied during the two first weeks of July! Quite happy with the amount for just two weeks, and I've really come to love finishing items!

This month I finished
Patons Nail Polish Remover
My go-to nailpolish! It's really cheap and it's the best one I've tried!
Professional Touch Salon Hairspray
Really impressed I finished I hairspray, because I don't really use hairspray. Anyways, it does the job and again; it's cheap!
Dermica Intimvask
Does the job and it was on sale. If it was on sale again I would buy it because I don't like buying stuffat half price!
Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash
The formula of this one is kind of strange, it's like a lotion. But however, it didn't break me out, but it didn't really heal my acne either as it claims to do.
H&M Silk Smooth Foundation - 10. Pastel Beige
Love the formula, but the shade is way to dark even though it's the lightest shade avaliable.
Kiss Mineral Smoothie Base Coat
I bought a bunch of these when they were like 90% off or something and I think this is the 2nd or 3rd I finished. It's an okay base coat, but it doesn't protect my nails from stains as much as I wish.
Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss - Majeste
This was okay, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Make Up Factory Shimmer Liquid Eyeliner - 9
Very pretty but it stains badly... No repurchoso...
ELF Nail Polish - Clear
I used this as a top coat, but it's not a top coat, it's just a nailpolish that is clear. It just didn't dry quickly enough for me...
H&M Nail Polish - Paradies Pink (Yes, really, Paradies)
This was really great, I love H&M's nailpolishes!
H&M Cuticle and Nail Cream - White Blossom
Meh, nothing special, so I just used it as a hand cream instead.
Etude House Juicy Pop Tube
This is really lovely! The formula is really smooth but I'd like it to be a little more pigmented. I might get this again though!
Viva la Diva On Stage Mascara - Electric Blue Volume
I didn't really use this too much. I did get it for the blue color, but it didn't look as blue as I'd like on my lashes. It was pretty though, but I don't think I'd get it again.
SoftStyles Ansiktsservietter (Facial Cleansing Cloths)
These I've gotten many times, and I will continue to repurchase them...

Thank you so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment