Jul 2, 2013

Review: Etude House Juicy Pop Tube AD

Today I am doing a review on this lipgloss from Etude House which I believe is a korean brand. I got mine from a friend in Korea, so whether this is a fullsize I dont know, but its a very nice pocketsize gloss.


It comes in a little squeezy tube which makes it easy to apply. The juicy pop tube does not have to much pigment in it, so on my more pigmentet lips its pretty much looks like a clear gloss.


As for the formula, its lovely! Ita not sticky at all and feels really moisturizing and smooth. However, because its not sticky the weartime isnt great, but I dont mind reapplying my lip products anyway, so for me its not a problem. As for ingredients, shade and exact size I have no idea as the back is all in Korean.

On Imomoko.com they are sold for $5.99, but the packaging is alot different, so I think it's been changed since I got mine. Link here. I also found them on BBCreamBoutique.com with the same packaging as mine, and it leads me to believe the name of my gloss in Apricot Juice. On BBCreamBoutique the size is smaller but so is the price as $3.99, but currently on sale for $2.99.



If you hate sticky gloss with a passion.then i really reccomend this! I am not sure of the price, but as Etude House is a high street brand in.Korea I asume its a good price as well! Even though I dont wear much gloss anymore I might look at the shades.of this and get a couple more since the formula is soo great!

Thanks for.reading, guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment