Jul 14, 2013

Review: ELF Mineral Booster

Hello again people of the blog world! =)

This mineral booster is a huge 0.63oz / 17.86 of loose powder which is sure to last you ages! There are however two sizes, one "regular" and a "large" which is the size I have. The regular size is 4.8grams, so less than 1/4 of the size. For $5/£5 and $8/£7 the larger size is definetly the better buy in my opinion.

The mineral booster is avaliable in four shades; shimmer, corrective yellow and tinteed. Only Sheer is avaliable in a large size, though. 

As I am really fair and don't like too much shimmer on my face I opted for the shade Sheer, but if Corrective Yellow had been released when I got this then I probably would have gotten that one too or instead. I'm not a huge fan of loose powders, but I've been trying to use this as much as possible to use it up lately.

The powder keeps my face matte all day and is an excellent setting powder, as well as an all over powder alone for those days when you just want to mattify your face with a minimal amount of coverage.

The packaging is really simple, and the powder is very finely milled as you can hopefully see in the picture above. When I got the Mineral Booster there was alot of powder in the top, but as that has been used up, I often find myself having to tap out more powder into the lid to set my whole face.

I reccomend this powder of all my heart even though I defienetly perfer pressed powders, such as the Tone Correcting Powder which I have a review of HERE. 

Have you tried the Mineral Booster? 

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this little review =)

No comments:

Post a Comment