Jun 27, 2013

Overview - Lipsticks

Since I did my BB Creams and Foundations Overviews I figured I'd do a Lipstick Overview as well!

As of right now they're staying like this on my desk, as supposed to where they were in my Makeup Collection Overview a few days ago. That way they're easier to grab for than previously when they were stuffed into a drawer.

These are my Viva la Diva lipsticks.

L-R
Cream Coral, Really Pink, Vampire Red, Hot Tulip

These are from MNY when they had their Material Girl Collection.

L-R
809A - 802A

Here are my Perfect Moisture Lipsticks from IsaDora.

L-R
Coralise - Flirty Fuchsia

These I have alot of, they're the IsaDora Jelly Kiss Lipsticks. I also had another one, but I used it up.

L-R
Rainbow, Bare Bliss, Pink Parfait, Lilac Tulle, Chic Cerise, Raspberry Sorbet, Orange Blossom

These are all from ELF, and they're from the Essential Line which is just $1/£1.5!

L-R
Gipsy - Voodoo - Posh - Classy - Seductive

Lipsticks from Miners.

Baby Pink - Cinnamon

These are from Wet n Wild, but I don't know more than that about them.

552A - 521A

These are again from IsaDora, and they're the Cream Gloss Stylo's. I used to have another of these too, but I used it up.

Peach Melba - Candy Floss

 These are by random brands, left to right;
Visions - Visions Very You -  Visions - Oriflame

Left - Right
Visions - Visions Very You -  Visions - Oriflame
Cosmopolitan Red - Bewitching - Sparkling Ruby - Wine

More assorted brand. The first one isn't tecnically a lipstick, but I decided to put it in here anyways.

L - R
Hydracolor - Hema - NYC - Gosh - Maybelline ColorSensational
Terracotta - 02 - Retro Red 308 - Copper Mine - Coral Fire

That's all my lipstick, guys!
I hope you enjoyed, and that you will stop by again soon! Thanks for reading =)


No comments:

Post a Comment