Jun 14, 2013

Haul - Suprisebags and sale!

Today and tomorrow, there's something here called "Gla' dager", which basically means "Happy Days" and there are alot of good deals and sales. I picked up 3 surprisebags of makeup which where 99NOK each, and also the Isadora lip-pencil thingy on the picture underneath as well as the Johm Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples.

Here's the things I got! I jumble of Chanel, YSL, Versace, ArtDeco and IsaDora!

John Frieda Samples - free
IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss Stick Moisturizing Lip-Filler - 08 Red Romance - 79NOK and on 25% off, making it 59NOK

YSL Pure Lip Gloss - Shade 4 from a surprisebag
YSL Golden Lip Gloss - Shade 54 from a surprisebag.

Chanel Liquid Eye Liner - 307 OR from a surprisebag
Chanel Fluid Iredescent Eyeshadow - 20 Fountain from a surprisebag

Versace Sample-Perfumes 5ml, both from surprise-bags.
Bright Crystal - Yellow Diamond

ArtDeco Soft Eye Liner Waterproof - 22 from a surprisebag
ArtDeco Mineral Lip Liner - 10 from a surprisebag
Also ArtDeco Blusher in shade 16 from a surprisebag as well.

ArtDeco Eyeshadows from surprisebags.
Shades 97, 555, 258, 49, 327, 235 and 92.
I got two of the shades 49 and 527, so I'm planning to give those away in the future.

Shades on top - 97, 555, 258, 49
Shades on the bottom - 327, 235 and 92.

Shades on top - 97, 555, 258, 49
Shades on the bottom - 327, 235 and 92.

ArtDeco Eyeliner 22, ArtDeco Lipliner 10 and ArtDeco Blusher 16.

YSL Pure Lip Gloss 4 and YSL Golden Lip Gloss 53
IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss 08 Red Romance
Red Romance is not shimmery at all, it's just a creme-finish but it is very reflective. The reason it looks the way it does I don't know. It is also very smooth and easy to apply, I know this because I had to put it on the second I left the store! It was also the most pigmented of all the shades there was in the store. I tried the pure gloss when I opened the bag, and it's so soft and comfortable on the lips, it's not sticky at all <3

Chanel Fluid Iredescent Eyeshadow - 20 Fountain
Chanel Liquid Eye Liner - 307 Or

Those were the things I got in my surprisebags and such! Pretty much high-end stuff for the 300NOK that I payed for it, right? I think one of the YSL-glosses alone are normally 300NOK on its own. If you're wondering, btw, 300NOK is about USD50!

If you'd like a review of anything, then just let me know =)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment