Jun 4, 2013

Back in Stock @ ELF UK!

Finally guys! 

Finally has ELF UK restocked their website, it's been half empty for forever. The brushes are back, and a lot of other stuff like the mineral infused face primer, but I actually got that two days ago from iHerb.com which has a few ELF items, and they're the regular USD-price, and the shipping from iHerb.comis also very cheap at just $4 international shipping. 

Can't wait to try this!

 If you were looking to get the new Moisture Stick from ELF which I've heard so many great reviews on, then I suggest getting it from iHerb as ELF UK hasn't planned a stocking for this product yet. They also have the primer, the HD powder which is still out of stock on the UK-website and some brushes. They also have alot of the eyeshadow palettes, and most of them are only $5, compared to £5! 

I love this, actually just got my 2nd!

Anyways, I was planning to place an order for some brushes which I've mentioned in THIS POST, but the small stipple brush and the angled blush brush which are the ones I was the most excited for are still out of stock =(

This is great for that smooth finish to the skin!
But I'm going to place an order as soon as they have another coupon out =D 
And for all of you thinking waiting for a coupon is cheap, we have a toll-limit for 200NOK (£20) here, and if we go over we get 25% toll and 200NOK in other fees as well as tax, so even though ELF is cheap, you can't get too many things without hitting the £20-limit.

So yeah, I can't wait to place another order with ELF, there are so many things I'd like to get !

No comments:

Post a Comment