Jun 3, 2013

Collective Haul - Books, shoes, beauty and more!

In the past week I've gotten a little assembly of stuff. There's books, shoes and bath- and beautyproducts and I thought I would share with you as I haven't kept it up here as I've had two exams recently and is about to have another.


Okay, so here you can see everything. 7 books, 5 pairs of shoes, hair oil, phone case, sunglasses, shower gel and more!

You can pretty much see the books I got, but if not, there's Beautiful Creatures, The Host, Delirium, Divergent, Reflected in You, Bared to You and Life of Pi. They ranged from 50NOK to 75NOK and where all half off, thanks to ARK's (the bookstore) Superweek with 50% off all English pocketbooks!


Here you can see the four showergels I got. They're all from Palmolive, and they were 20NOK each in a half price off sale.
I got two Aroma Therapy-scents, which is the green - Morning Tonic Shower Gel with Tangerine Essential Oil and Lemongrass Extract, and the purple - Absolute Relax Shower Gel with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil and Iris Extract, and two Thermal Spa-scents which is the blue - Mineral Massage with Dead Sea Salt and Aloe Vera, and the teal - Thermal Fresh Shower Gel with Algae Extract and Thermal Minerals. All of them are 500ml bottles. Then to the right you can see my new Eau de Perfume from Ulric de Varens, and it's in the scent Vanilla Darling. That was 29NOK, and I think they're brand new, because I've never seen them before. They also had candy, coconut, and some flower-scents in the store.

Then there's my new hair oil because my current one is 3/4 empty. I decided to get the L'oreal Elvital Extraordinary Oil for all hair types because a friend of mine has been raving about it. That was 99NOK. Below all the shower gels there's a little pen-type thing, and that's actually a Fix It Pro Clear Coat Applicator which is supposed to remove scratches from cars and MC. I got two, and it actually works, and I was amazed, because I just paid a little over a dollar on eBay!!!
You can also kindof see the phone case I got, the black leather one, and it has card-slots in it which is why I got it in the first place. That was $8.50, also from eBay. And if you're wondering, my phone is the Sony Xperia V =)















Lastly there's my shoes. They're all the same shoe, I just got 3 different colours; white, black and red. I've already altered one of the white ones with some gold fabricpaint, and I'm planning to do a galaxy-print on one of the black pairs. The last pair I got is red, and I plan to keep it that way! They were all 29NOK each, a really, really, really good price, which is why I got so many pairs!

Then I got a pack of 3 socks in a pantyhose-fabric and a flyswatter, haha!

In addition to everything here I've just put up a couple of hauls on my youtube-channel. You can find my SPRING BEAUTY HAUL and my SMALL RANDOM HAUL by clicking the capital letters.
You can also check out my channel CHRISBEEBLACK if you want to see what other videos I've been putting up lately, such as empties, Project 30 Pan-updates and reviews =)

If you have any requests then you can also send me an email at chrisbeeblack@gmail.com! I hope to hear from you!

Thank you so  much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment