Jun 19, 2013

FOTD - "Graduation" day!

Okay, it's not really my graduation-day, because we don't have that here like you do in the States. But we are going to dress up and get our diploma today, so that's cool! I thought I would show you what I'm wearing on my face today. I have to leave in 15 minutes, so I'll probably take a picture of what I used when I get back, but for now, this will have to do. 

So, for today, we'll be wearing "bunad" which is out national-clothing. My "bunad" is called Vest-Oppland after where I live. It looks like this:

Now, let me tell you, this is an EXPENSIVE - yes, it needs capital letters - dress! Mine is worth abour 20-25 000NOK with the silver, shoes and everything else. It's made of wool and it's super hot, but luckily it's cloudy, haha. The silver can also vary, mine is not similar to the girl in the picture's. I'll see if I can take som outfit-pictures when I get back, haha!

Anyways, on to the FOTD!

I chose very natural eyes, so I have a matte brown in my crease and a taupe-color on my lid. Then a superthin liquid liner without a wing and some black mascara.

The rest of my face has a matte foundation and some concealer applied with my beauty blender, powder and a coral blush. My lips have a sheer lipgloss, just to get some sheen!

I have another, better, picture, but it refuses to upload the right way, it's just sideways! so annoying.

Decided to show you my nails as well! As the "bunad" needs so much attention I decided to go for a matte grey manicure. 
I used Kiss Mineral Smoothie Basecoat, H&M Nail Polish in "Daisy" and ELF Matte Finisher.

Here are my nails. It the most natural nailcolor I have, since I used up my H&M polish in taupe, hah.

That was it guys, now I need to get moving, so I'll see you later! Thanks for reading, and again, remember to follow my blog if you please.

Also, I have my own facebook "fan"-page where all posts and videos are posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment