Jun 19, 2013

Lippie of the Week #3

A little over due, but there's still plenty of days left to be using this week's lippie!

This week I chose No7 Liplicious, which is a regular lipgloss.

The shade I chose is Marshmallow, and I believe I got this in a set from Boots a while ago. 

The shade is a light, natural pink with some golden shimmer to it. It will fit nicely with most makeup and outfits, and that's why I chose it for this week, as I'm going to my graduation today, and I'm also working all weekend, so it has to work with that too. Both for my graduation and for work I perfer natural colors as supposed to a bright pink or dark red.

Now let's hope I don't loose this too as I did with the last LotW! I haven't found it again either, so it probably disappeared off the face of this earth, hah!

Thanks for reading! 
Remember to follow my blog over there -->
if you want to stay up to date with new posts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment