Jun 21, 2013

Recent eBay Haulings!

I've gotten som stuff from eBay recently and I've gotten my stuff now, so I'm showing you guys!

I got a couple of sunglasses, just the regular kind. They were cheap which is why I got them, because my sunglasses always get lost or broken haha. They were $1.39 each.

Also got these hairdresser's scissors, because as I've moved for myself with my boyfriend, we don't have too much money, so I spent $5.55 on these scissors instead of spending $50 every time I need a haircut. 

Also decided to bid on this brush-set and I won, haha! Paid £7.98 ($12.34) and some shipping for them, but they are really soft. I have washed them too, or else this post would have been up on wednesday. The took FOREVER to dry! 

Here you can see them a little better. There's an angled, a domed, a rounded, a flat top and a stippling brush. I haven't tried them yet, but since they feel so nice and soft I hope it wont be a problem. I did experience some shedding when I washed them, but hopefully it doesn't shade on my face, because I don't want hairs all over.

The brand is Joursna, if you were wondering!

So yeah, that's the recent things I got from eBay. I've also gotten a wig, but that was a complete failure, so I decided not to feature that here. You can, however, watch my first impression of the wig on youtube HERE if you wish, but you've been warned; failure!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it =)
What's the last thing you got off of eBay or Amazon?


No comments:

Post a Comment