Jun 6, 2013

ELF Collection & Reviews - Mineral Line

This is the second post in my ELF Collection & Review-series. As the last post, this is meant to work with the video I put up on my youtube-channel. I will put the link here when it's uploaded. 

Mineral Lip Liner - Peachy

Mineral Lip Liner - Peachy

Mineral Eyeshadow Packaging

Mineral Eyeshadows
Angelic - Seductive

Mineral Blushes Packaging

Mineral Blushes
Coral - Peachy

Mineral Foundation - Mineral Booster

On top is the Mineral Foundation in the shade Light.
On the bottom is the Mineral Booster in the shade Sheer. It doesn't normally look like that on the skin, but I had to blob it on for you to be able to see it at all!

I hope you liked this post too! If there are any things you would like a full review of, let me know and I shall to it =)
Thank you for reading/watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment