Jun 23, 2013

My Vacation-Palette

On the 17th of July I'm going to Gran Canaria, Spain, and since it's still a month, and I can't wait to go I decided to make the vacation-palette I have had in mind.

For my palette I've used this MAC 15 Pro Palette which I've taken the separator out of so I can fit whatever I want in there.

On the inside I've but blushes, eyeshadows and my powder so I have all my powder-products in the same place. And if you were wondering, I'll have this in my carry-on when we board the plane since I don't want any of this to shatter.

The Powder I'm bringing is by Kubiss Cosmetics, and it's their Face Powder in the shade 1 Translucent. As you can see that thing is huge with 17grams of product!

These eyeshadows are all by ArtDeco, and they are pre-magnetized which is great!
L-R are the colors:
527, 235, 84, 49, 638 and 258.
These eyeshadows are really soft and pigmented, and there's a good variety of colors.

Then I have some more neutral shades, like a matte black and a light matte brown.
L-R, the colors are:
Oriflame Pure Colour Duo Eyeshadow - Harvest Browns 3286
Matte Black from the IsaDora Smokey Eyes Palette
Matte Brown from the IsaDora Matte Chocolates Palette
The white shimmery eyeshadow is from Max Factor, but I don't have the name.

Then I'm bringing this ELF Brightning Eye Color Quad in Drama which has all the colors I need for a nice smokey-eye.

For my blushes I'm bringing these which, again, are my ArtDeco. The top shade is a matte peachy-shade (16) and the other is a light rosy color with a teeny bit of shimmer (24). As the eyeshadows, these have magnets on the bottom. The blushes are alot more pigmented than they seem in the swatches, too!

That was my Vacation-Palette, guys! I'll also do posts on the brushes I'm bringing and the other makeup such as foundation and stuff. I hope you liked this post, and if you did, you can like it on facebook at the top, or follow my blog =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment