Jun 9, 2013

Lippie of the Week #2

This is a little early, as I was originally planning to have these posted in the beginning of the Week, but since I used up last weeks LOTW, I figured I'd let you know what I'll be using next week now.


This is the Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in Shade 7. This shade is a pink colour leaning a little purple. It also has some very pretty blue and purple shimmer in it, but you can't feel it on the lips. Overall this gloss/balm is very.smooth and comfortable on the lips. I actually have a little tester-size of 7ml, which I believe came in a set with different colours my mum got.


I believe this will go within the week. I've only used it for one day, and I feel like I've used alot al ready, but it might be deceiving.


Do you like this type of post?
Would you like me to do other -of the Week posts, such as foundation, blush and others?

Just let me know =D


EDIT: Managed to loose this the day after I posted this. I had it in the evening, and when I woke up it was gone. *pooffhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment