Jun 11, 2013

Half-Faced Makeup

I've seen these posts going around the Norwegian bloggers, so I thought I would do the same thing! Here's my take on the half-faced makeup!

Here you can see the with and without makeup-sides side by side. *wow that's a lot of "side"*

Here's the without makeup!

And the with. I know, the line on my nose is a little off, but you get the point!
Quite a big difference, right?












Here are some of the products I used. I forgot my gymbag at school, and my eyemakeup was done with that, so I couldn't get a picture of those products.
ELF High Definition Powder
ELF Mineral Blush - Peachy
L'oreal Glam Bronze Duo - Brunette
MNY Maybelline Lipstick - Pink (Material Girl Collection)
Garnier BB Cream Eye Roll-On - Light
L'oreal Contour Kohl - Black
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer
Holika Holika Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream - #1


I challenge you all to do this post, and then let me know so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment